ADSM-L

Re: Response to the mirror log/DB responses

1996-12-03 16:04:26
Subject: Re: Response to the mirror log/DB responses
From: Owen Crow <crow AT SUGAR-LAND.MIS.SLB DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 15:04:26 -0600
At 12:33 PM 12/3/96 -0500, Dave Sanders wrote:
>So, I should be able to see a performance IMPROVEMENT and resource savings
>if I shut off mirroring,,,right??  Comments??

I don't have an answer, but I do have another question. If what you said
is true then I could use AIX-level mirroring instead of ADSM-level. Does
anyone in ADSM development have the pros and cons for using AIX mirroring
vs. ADSM mirroring of the DB and/or log?

Thanks,
Owen Crow
UNIX System Administrator