ADSM-L

Collocation by filespace

1996-12-03 10:38:34
Subject: Collocation by filespace
From: Dave Cannon <dcannon AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 07:38:34 PST
>I can issue the command UPD STG * COLLOCATE=FILESPACE for my ADSM/MVS server 2
>.09 but yesterday I read that one needs 2.1.10 to do
>Does it actually work at my current level or do I need to upgrade?
>Q STG * F=D shows 'Collocate?: Filespace' afterwards.

Collocation by filespace became available in Version 2.1, Level 10 for both
the MVS and AIX servers.  If you want to use this function, you must go to
Level 10.  Command parameters may have been present in earlier code levels,
but the function was not documented, enabled, nor supported until Level 10.

Dave