ADSM-L

VM Version 2 server?

1996-11-26 21:44:54
Subject: VM Version 2 server?
From: Jeff Brooks <JEFF AT WVNVM.WVNET DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:44:54 EST
Does anyone have the new VM ADSM server up and running?  I'd be
especially interested in any advice on whether it's clean enough
to bring up our production ADSM system on it fairly soon;  our users
(and operators) desparately need storagepool backup capability
so we can make offsite copies without doing EXPORT NODEs.

   Jeffrey A. Brooks                  (304) 293-5192
   IBM Systems Group                  jeff AT wvnvm.wvnet DOT edu
   West Virginia Network for Educational Telecomputing
   Morgantown, West Virginia  26505