ADSM-L

Re: mtlib-command

1996-11-26 16:24:13
Subject: Re: mtlib-command
From: Paul Hilton <philton2 AT ISMA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 15:24:13 -0600
The mtlib command and lots of other information on 3494 and 3590 is in the
following manual:

IBM SCSI Tape Drive, Medium Changer, and Library Device Drivers
Installation and User's Guide

The manual number is GC35-0154

Paul Hilton
ISM Alberta
philton2 AT isma DOT com

Hi,

in a previous mail to this list I saw the mtlib-command to control
3494-boxes from aix-systems.  Has anybody any further information on this
tool, I haven't found anything neither in infoexplorer nor in README-files.

Thanks in advance

Heiko
--
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de
   ***     Heiko Andresen            Internet: andresen AT dresdnerbank DOT de