ADSM-L

Re: ADSM AIX Event Log

1996-11-26 09:39:57
Subject: Re: ADSM AIX Event Log
From: Jim Bootz <bootz AT ADC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:39:57 CST
Frank,

If you are looking at the gui event log and you have changed the "include"
times in the past, check again to see what it's set for. I have found this to
be a problem, where I had changed the include time so I could see events that
were logged prior to the default time frame, and then much later I wanted to
view the current events and found the log include times still at the previous
setting. If this is not the case for you, I don't have any other ideas about
what it could be.

Hope that helps,

Jim Bootz
bootz AT adc DOT com