ADSM-L

Bug in Win31 client

1996-11-25 16:46:38
Subject: Bug in Win31 client
From: Martha McConaghy <URMM AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 16:46:38 EST
I've just downloaded and started using the Windows 3.1 client level
2.1.0.5 IP20851 and I have found what I suspect is a bug.  I tried restoring
files using the "Restore by subdirectory" option.  For the source directory
I would specify something like:

\express

For the destination directory, I would specify:

c:\express

However, when the files are restored, they end up in a directory like:

c:\express\express

The first subdirectory gets duplicated.  I tried this several different ways,
and with multiple levels of directories and the result was always the same.
Only the first level subdirectory gets duplicated, the rest is normal.  I
finally resorted to restoring by directory tree.  This worked fine.

Has anyone seen this bug?

Martha