ADSM-L

Re: STK ACSLS interface

1996-11-25 10:32:20
Subject: Re: STK ACSLS interface
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 10:32:20 -0500
We are also using the ADSM "Enhanced Server" product to support STK
9710's.  It works well, and the support is excellent.  It is basically a
modification to ADSM on AIX to provide the interface to ACSLS.

You need to be at ACSLS level 5.1.1; then you install ADSM level
2.1.5.9, then put the "Enhanced Server" code on top of that.  The doc
that comes with the Enhanced Server has detailed instructions for
creating the ADSM library definitions suitable for the STK devices.

Your IBM salesperson should be able to get you a copy of the Enhanced
Server.

If he/she has trouble getting it for you, I can send you an email
address you can contact.