ADSM-L

Re: Returning offsite tapes

1996-11-20 11:26:01
Subject: Re: Returning offsite tapes
From: Julie Phinney <julphinn AT EMPHESYS.E-MAIL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 11:26:01 EST
*** Comments From: JULPHINN - JULIE PHINNEY; 11/20/96 09:00am
I'm sorry for that last response, I was confused.  You're saying
if I issue the UPD VOL command, our Tape Management system will flag
them to be returned, and I don't even have to worry about when they
get back, or issuing any updates when they get back?
Julie Phinney
JULPHINN @ EMPHESYS AT E-MAIL DOT COM
*** Original Author:  I1014833 @ IBMMAIL - ** Remote User **; 11/20/96 08:58am