ADSM-L

Use of API - or can we amend the source!

1996-11-18 02:43:05
Subject: Use of API - or can we amend the source!
From: Peter Hough <hough AT DIAL.PIPEX DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 07:43:05 +0000
We are new to ADSM ,but impressed by its facilities.
We need to change the user interface, but provide most of its
facilities.
>From our investigations of the API so far, it seems to be a subset of
the facilities in the interface.
e.g. To perform incremental backup we will have to calculate what has
changed.
Since we require so much of the client functionality, but just a
different interface, is it possible to amend the source code? Is source
code available?

Peter Hough
DataSave Services