ADSM-L

books for windows nt server

1996-11-14 12:01:54
Subject: books for windows nt server
From: Leonard Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 12:01:54 EST
Good Morning

We ordered and received a copy of the ADSM Windows NT server.
When we found that the adsm messages, administrator's guide and
administrator's Reference
did not ship with the product, it was decided that
we should order a copy of each.

So we signed on to IBMLINK to check out the pricing. Much to our surprise
we could not find a reference in the pubs IBMLINK application for the
guide or reference publications.

Can IBM tell me/us if the order numbers for GC35-0236 and GC35-0237
are correct. Is there a place where we can look up the ordering info
for same.

Thanks len

Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
Leonard Boyle, Mainframe support            snolen AT vm.sas DOT com
SAS Institute Inc.                          ussas4hs@ibmmail
Room E206                                   (919) 677-8000 ext 6241
203 SAS Campus Drive
Cary NC 27513