ADSM-L

Re: How to maintain more than one copy of backups?

1996-11-13 16:24:03
Subject: Re: How to maintain more than one copy of backups?
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp/US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:24:03 -0500
Joe,
        One option would be to create a backup copy pool, making sure you run
the BACKUP STGPOOL while the data is still in  the disk storagepool,
before it gets migrated to tape.  This does present a problem as to how
to run reclamation against the backup storagepool, at least until you
get a second tape drive.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com.