ADSM-L

Undocumented client options

1996-11-13 14:56:10
Subject: Undocumented client options
From: Tom Denier <tom AT STAFF.UDC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:56:10 -0500
I have inherited responsibility for an AIX server and 16 AIX clients from
someone who has left the University of Pennsylvania. I have been trying
to sort out the options specified in the various dsm.sys files. I have
run into two options I can't find in either the UNIX client manual or
the README file. These are the TXNBYTE and TCPNODELAY options. I have
also found TCPWINDOWSIZE options with values of 640, which is considerably
higher than the upper limit stated in the client manual. Where are the
two options and the truth about the TCPWINDOWSIZE option documented?