ADSM-L

Re: Webshell and Permissions

1996-11-05 10:19:32
Subject: Re: Webshell and Permissions
From: Chester Martel <cmartel AT PEACH.FRUIT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:19:32 -0600
The user response on your message is as follows:

Have your system administrator check the installation instructions for the
client to ensure
that the Trusted Communication Agent permissions are set correctly.  This
error can be caused by
installing ADSM as a non-root user.  For the UNIX platforms that have the
installation program
(dsm.install) you must run dsm.install while logged in as the root user.