ADSM-L

Re: upgrading from 2.1.0.7 to 2.1.5.10

1996-11-01 07:52:14
Subject: Re: upgrading from 2.1.0.7 to 2.1.5.10
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 07:52:14 -0500
Eliza,
        The 2.1.0.x code will run fine on an SMP box but, for performance
reasons, it's recommended (but not required) that the ADSM server be
bound to one processor.  We have an R30 (2 processors) and have run both
the 2.1.0.x and 2.1.5.x lines of code and, in all honesty, I haven't
noticed any difference in performance between the two.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com