ADSM-L

ADSM and Lotus notes

1996-10-31 11:56:30
Subject: ADSM and Lotus notes
From: Cyndie Behrens <cbehrens AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1996 11:56:30 EST
Let me also add to Jerry's comments, that Lotus Notes provides an API
and that is what the ADSM Lotus Notes Agent uses to figure out which
documents have changed.  When ADSM figures out what has changed, then
we know what to send through our ADSM API to the ADSM server.  There is
a full redbook on ADSM Lotus Notes support, both through our regular
backup/archive client and our Lotus Notes Agent....the number is
SG24-4534.
thanks,
Cyndie Behrens (IBM - San Jose)