ADSM-L

[no subject]

1996-10-25 17:24:58
From: Greg Tevis <gtevis AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 14:24:58 PDT
Yves...Although some Nettape functions can be used today with adsm
(volume mount, demount, and delete through ADSM's external
library manager).....not all Nettape functions work
with ADSM.  In particular, Nettape's remote tape access function does
not currently work with ADSM.  We are looking at integrating
Nettape closer with ADSM and making this possible, but we are
not able to provide a date for this yet.

Thanks..greg tevis

Hi Paul,

I have adsm server on RS/6000. I Know that IBM has product called Nettape
who permit to access tape and robotic on a remote. I Kkow too, that adsm
server support this access across nettape. I commanded this product and
i'll tryed in few week.

I give you come back ....

Yves Tremblay,