ADSM-L

Registering multiple nodes via macro

2015-10-04 18:12:49
Subject: Registering multiple nodes via macro
From: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: \higmx.oas at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 10/21/96 11:12PM
Date: 10/21/96 4:48PM
Not exactly what you asked for, but we did help out the process somewhat by
using the substitution features (%1 %2 etc.) to build a nested macro.  That
way, we do not have to code the whole macro everytime, just the variables,
which you have to do anyway.

One recommendation I would make, though, is to stick a "commit" command betwee
n  the define and the associate, and another after the associate.  There used
to be some unique features that required this sort of coding.  I think they
have been removed via PTFs, but it is probably still a good practice to
follow.

If you want to see what we did, drop me a note.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com