ADSM-L

Win32 ADSM Lockout

1996-10-21 16:53:01
Subject: Win32 ADSM Lockout
From: "Spencer D. Archibald" <ARCHISD AT THIOKOL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 14:53:01 -0600
While using the new Windows95 ADSM System Administrator GUI module
I encountered the following:
I was trying to query the Backup/Archive Events for daily status and
while in the view-include menu inadvertently changed the scheduled start
times to the year 1997.  I then applied this bad parameter and ADSM
crashed.  Each time since then that I have tried to query the
Backup/Archive Events in the GUI System Administrator I get the same
error.  I can use the command line function and it works fine.  I have tried
deleting the programs and reloading with no success.  I have also tried
setting up a different administrator account but get the same error.  It
seems to be machine oriented as I can go to another station and log on
and do the query fine.
Anyone have any ideas on where a parameter may be hiding in my
system that remembers this date?
Thank you
Spencer Archibald
Thiokol Corporation  archisd AT thiokol DOT com