ADSM-L

Stopping the Windows 95 Scheduler

1996-10-17 15:23:29
Subject: Stopping the Windows 95 Scheduler
From: Dean Roy <dean AT ALPHA.UWINDSOR DOT CA>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 14:23:29 EST
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to allow the 95 client scheduler to
simply terminate when the user tries to shutdown Windows? The way I have
it set up right now Windows complains that the scheduler is still
running and forces the suer to terminate is manually before allowing the
shutdown?

Is there a way to set the properties for the scheduler so it will not
warn if still active like you can for a DOS executable. I haven't been
able to find a way to set this and save the settings?

Thanks!!

  Dean Roy                           Email: DEAN AT UWINDSOR DOT CA
  Systems Programmer                 Voice: (519)253-4232 Ext 2763
  University of Windsor              Fax  : (519)973-7083