ADSM-L

Determining what is in the ADSM DATABASES.

1996-10-16 15:56:27
Subject: Determining what is in the ADSM DATABASES.
From: Don Ludwig <Don.Ludwig AT CCMAIL.FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 14:56:27 -0500
I figured since I got an abundance of ideas on my last question I decided to go
to the well again.
Does anyone have a way to look at the database and determine what is backed up
for what client?  Without having to do QUERY BACKUPS for each client?  We have a
16 gb database and the QUERY BACKUP would probably take a week or 2.  Is there
any utilities available to strip the database? IE Fileaid or something?  How do
people keep track of what they have?  We would like this information
to determine if we are backing up files that don't really need to be backed up.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks Don
Don.Ludwig AT ccmail.fingerhut DOT com