ADSM-L

adsm and tivoli

1996-10-16 14:19:58
Subject: adsm and tivoli
From: Monte Ambrose <montea AT DICKENS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 14:19:58 -0400
Hello ADSM folks.
I have a customer that wants to install ADSM V2 server on AIX V4.1.4
IBM sent him a CD with Tivoli on it.  Tivoli supposedly includes ADSM.
One IBM'r indicated that ADSM could not be installed from this cd if
Tivoli was also not going to be used.  My customer will not be using
any other product sent with Tivoli.  All he wants is the ADSM V2 server
for AIX.  He was told that he would need to order ADSM seperately.  Is
this correct?  If so what is the number to call to reorder the correct
CD for ADSM?  Any comments would be appreciated.
Thank You,  Monte
Dickens Data Systems.