ADSM-L

APPC/WIN

1996-10-14 19:20:42
Subject: APPC/WIN
From: Linnea Nichols <lnicho AT DIT.CO.FAIRFAX.VA DOT US>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 18:20:42 EST
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
*** Reply to note of 10/14/96 15:24
FROM: Linnea T. Nichols                           (703)324-2708
    Systems Programming Mgr.          LNICHO AT co.fairfax.va DOT us
    Fairfax County Department of Information Technology
>From: Claudia Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
>Subject:      APPC/WIN
>
>Is anyone aware if Win95 or WinNT will support APPC in the future?

The latest release of PC3270 (4.1) now includes APPC support - I
haven't tried using it yet, so I don't know how to set it up or
how it works, so I don't know how to use it with ADSM yet, or even
if you can.

Linnea Nichols                          lnicho AT co.fairfax.va DOT us
Fairfax Co. Govt., Fairfax, VA                     703-324-2708
"Discontent is the first necessity of progress" - Thomas Edison