ADSM-L

Q Event Status

1996-10-09 15:39:25
Subject: Q Event Status
From: Mike Kaczmarski <kacz AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 12:39:25 -0700
A status of uncertain usually means that the schedule event record has
been deleted by automatic pruning functions.  You could change the
amount of time that schedule event records are retained using the SET
EVENTRETENTION command to keep these records around longer so that you
can query their status.

Mike Kaczmarski