ADSM-L

Re: windows 95 client

1996-10-09 15:04:02
Subject: Re: windows 95 client
From: Larry Sanders <MAINT AT MIZZOU1.MISSOURI DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 14:04:02 CDT
On Wed, 25 Sep 1996 17:08:25 -0500 Wayne T. Smith said:

>On another subject, does ADSM (VM V2 server) have an HESC feature code yet?

I'm way behind on reading my ADSM-L mail, but I don't think anyone else has
responded to this.  Yes, the HESC group lists were updated on 9/30/96.
ADSM for VM V2 is in group I-A4.

Larry Sanders                         Internet:  cclrs AT mizzou1.missouri DOT
edu
Larry Sanders                         Internet:  cclrs AT mizzou1.missouri DOT
edu
University Computing Services         BITNET:    CCLRS@MIZZOU1
University of Missouri - Columbia