ADSM-L

ADSM Disaster recovery

1996-10-08 01:39:19
Subject: ADSM Disaster recovery
From: Matti Harvala <Matti.Harvala AT NMP.NOKIA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 08:39:19 +0300
Pat,

Please add my name to your list of interested parties concerning
disaster recovery restores with ADSM.  Thanks.

In Our Environment we have AIX ADSM-SERVER, clients from all commercial unix,
windows NT, SAP R/3 on HP-UX, Oracle ingres Informix and Sybase DB's.

  Best Regards,
  Matti Harvala
  Unix System Manager
  Salo IT Computing Services

Matti Harvala       *  Phone:  +358 (0)10 505 2254
Nokia Mobile Phones *  Fax:    +358 (0)10 505 2899
P.O. Box 86         *  Mobile: +358 (9)40 556 5931
24101 SALO FINLAND  *  E-mail: matti.harvala AT nmp.nokia DOT com