ADSM-L

FW: Adstar and Netware 4.1

1996-10-02 19:35:00
Subject: FW: Adstar and Netware 4.1
From: "Reis, Tom" <REISTOM AT CDNET.COD DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 16:35:00 PDT
 ----------
From: Reis, Tom
To: 'SMTP:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU'
Date: Monday, September 30, 1996 8:45AM

 ----------
Subject: Adstar and Netware 4.1
Date: Friday, September 27, 1996 1:51PM

     I am using ADSTAR Server Release 1.16 on a VM Mainfame with Novell
Client v2.1.0.4  and trying to backup a Novell 4.1 file server. I am having
several question that came about after a few backups.

1) Is it possible for it to backup files on a volume with OS/2 or MAC
Namespace loaded on it ? It backups the DOS filenames but not the OS/2 or
MAC filenames. Is there a parameter that I can set?

     I would appreciate any assistance that you can offer me. Thank You