ADSM-L

Re: ANS4017E

1996-10-02 14:01:21
Subject: Re: ANS4017E
From: "Pittson, Timothy ,Corp,US" <tpittson AT HIMAIL.HCC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 14:01:21 -0400
Joe,
        What level of the TCPIP.NLM are you running on the Novell server ??
Connection failures are a common problem in older versions of the
Netware's TCPIP.  If it is an older version, I'd recommend installing a
more current version - you can get this from Novell's FTP or web site.

Tim Pittson
tpittson AT himail.hcc DOT com