ADSM-L

OpenMail & ADSM ? ? ?

1996-09-30 18:12:08
Subject: OpenMail & ADSM ? ? ?
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:12:08 -0500
     Ok, I'm clueless so don't laugh to loud... (I don't know OpenMail's
     specifics and I'm not running the HSM-ADSM agent (yet) so...)

     IBM sales reps, could be a good time to jump in...

     With an OpenMail server...(I believe with one large message DB) Is
     there any means of automating an intervention by ADSM's HSM agent and
     migrating off old mail... ?

     Yes, I know people could probably (from within openmail) save their
     messages to a file on a specific disk and I could run HSM against that
     but remember THAT WOULD TAKE EFFORT BY THE END USER ! and we all know
     how well that would work ;-)

     later
          Dwight
                where do I come up with this