ADSM-L

Re: (Fwd) Reduction of Database

1996-09-26 13:55:48
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Reduction of Database
From: David Ong <david AT BABYONG.NSC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:55:48 -0700
Hi,

I will be doing a DUMP DB & LOAD DB this weekend as documented in APAR II08975
to fix database problems encountered after migrating from version 1 to version
2. My database is approx. 2gb. Based on your experience, am I looking at about
20 hours also to reload the db? Can you please let me know what platform your
server is running on and also if there were any other complications that causes
your reload to take 20 hours? Does the reload give any progress indication such
as xxxx pages loaded?