ADSM-L

Re: windows 95 client

1996-09-25 18:45:32
Subject: Re: windows 95 client
From: Matt Anglin <anglin AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:45:32 -0700
There are some enhancements going into the server in PTF 11 and the client
in PTF 6.  We're hoping to get these both out this year.  The enhancements
will be for most of the UNIX flavors and the 32-bit windows client (Win 95
and Win NT).  The server enhancements will be in AIX only, and are aimed
at improving the throughput to 3590s.

We don't have any new performance numbers yet, however.

Matt Anglin
ADSM Development