ADSM-L

Re: Expiration and Reclamation...

1996-09-12 18:36:57
Subject: Re: Expiration and Reclamation...
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 17:36:57 -0500
Item Subject: Expiration and Reclamation...
     if you set your option of expiration interval to 0 (zero) then you
     must set up an administrative scheduled event to trigger expiration...
     this way YOU control when it happens... and on the lines of
     reclamation processes... I can't really say, currently i/we only have
     two drives in each atl (connected to each server)... but I don't
     remember seeing anything addressing that...
     later
          Dwight