ADSM-L

Re: recent adsm announcements

1996-09-12 11:28:37
Subject: Re: recent adsm announcements
From: Tom Denier <tom AT STAFF.UDC.UPENN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 11:28:37 -0400
Greg Tevis wrote:

> fyi...here is a very brief summary of some of the most recent
> adsm announcements...greg tevis

[Material deleted]
> * Oracle backup agent for AIX
> * WWW client
[Material deleted]

Where can I get more detailed information about these two products. I have
run an assortment of keyword searches against the announcements database
on the IBMLink Web server, and have never turned up an announcement title
that had any obvious connection with either product. I have also looked
at the "What's New" section of the the IBM storage Web server and not
found anything immediately recognizable as a reference to either product.