ADSM-L

Password Generate on OS/2 ADSM Client

1996-09-09 11:56:24
Subject: Password Generate on OS/2 ADSM Client
From: Chuck Tomlinson 793-0730 <chuckt AT AUSTIN.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 10:56:24 -0500
I have seen in the OS/2 Client 2.1.0.3 now supports the PASSWORD GENERATE
flag in the dsm.opt file.  This is very nice, but it has brought up another
question.  On the AIX client you can set the MAILPROG flag to have ADSM send
you the "new password" when it changes.  In the OS/2 client, how does the
user find out what the "new password" is?  The MAILPROG flag is not supported
in the version.  Will it be supported in a future release?

A few questions that I hope that some one might have an answer to.

Chuck T.
(not adsm support)