ADSM-L

Turn off mirroring?

1996-09-03 21:29:33
Subject: Turn off mirroring?
From: Tom La Porte <tlaporte AT DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 18:29:33 -0700
I've been running a single mirror of our ADSM database, but I've
run out of disk space and my new drives won't be here for a couple
of weeks. I'd like to turn off mirroring and use the disk space
as dbvolumes, but can't figure out how to delete the dbcopies.

I tried "delete dbvolume copyname", and got an error (copyname not
a defined dbvolume). How do I turn off mirroring and use that disk
space for database?

Thanks. -- Tom

What if the Hokey-Pokey              Tom La Porte
is what it's all about?              <tlaporte AT dreamworks DOT com>