ADSM-L

Re: Remote Administration of ADSM-Clients ?

2015-10-04 18:13:27
Subject: Re: Remote Administration of ADSM-Clients ?
From: Dwight Cook
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L
Date: Wednesday, 13 December, 1995 16:18
     If you have your clients set to prompted then when needed you can
create a one time client schedule on the server to perform the
restore/retrieve...  You can carry this as far as writing a shell      script
that you just pass the node & dataset name to and it can build      the
schedule.      later
          Dwight