ADSM-L

Re: Number of migration process

1996-08-29 09:04:26
Subject: Re: Number of migration process
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT computing-services.oxford.ac DOT uk>
To: CHIQUITO AT VNET.IBM DOT COM
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 14:04:26 +0100
>Where else can I check? Am I missing some other parameter?

Paulo, You could find out whether there is only data in the pool
from a single node - because if that is true, ADSM will only run
one process. Apart from that, I can think of no other reason just
now. [Use QUERY CONTENT on the stg pool volume.]

Regards, Sheelagh

Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275