ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 disaster recovery

2015-10-04 18:14:04
Subject: Re: OS/2 disaster recovery
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 8/21/96 10:00AM
The only options they suggested was if you went back to the SNA support that
IBM used to sell before Comm Manager was available, or through Pcom, then
"maybe", but since I would assume that support for these products was either
dropped when CM2 became available, ot not enhanced to handle Warp, this is
probably not a strong possibility.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com