ADSM-L

Re: NFS-Mounted File Systems

1996-08-19 10:46:59
Subject: Re: NFS-Mounted File Systems
From: Jim Kleberg <Kleberg_James_R/svoa0001 AT SSB DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 10:46:59 -0400
     Thanks for your response.  The V2 UNIX Client manual seems to indicate
     that NFS-mounted files are just as eligible as local FS's.  I'll have
     to watch it myself.

Author:  ADSM-L (ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU)
Date:    8/19/96 10:26 AM

> But i think ADSM, default,  should  NOT include NFS-mounted volumes!!

It doesn't include them on any of the Unix clients I've used (Solaris,
HP-UX, AT&T, AIX).

--
Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY                          Texas Instruments, Inc.
Alan Edmonds, KB5ZUY                          Texas Instruments, Inc.