ADSM-L

Re: ADSM I/O error recovery bug (second post)

2015-10-04 18:14:04
Subject: Re: ADSM I/O error recovery bug (second post)
From: Morrison Joseph
To: Multiple recipients of list ADSM-L
Date: Wednesday, 13 December, 1995 16:18
Hi Eric

I hope my explanation will help you.Normally when the volume is "read
only"
that means the volumes is 100% utilized,this happens due "write error"
because ADSM wanted to write data to that volumes only to find that it
is full.
ADSM will mark that volume read-only automatically and nothing will be
written
to it.
When ADSM tries to mount this volume for write and is causing an error,
mark that "unavailable".