ADSM-L

multiple backup schedules at the same time.

1996-08-16 17:47:17
Subject: multiple backup schedules at the same time.
From: "Anjan K. Nadimpalli" <anjan AT TALIGENT DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 14:47:17 -0700
I am starting  an incremental and a full backup schedule at the same time
and which ever starts first hogs both the tape drives in the jukebox.
Is there a way to limit the number of tape drives a backup schedule
uses.

Thanks in Advance,
---Anjan.
   | _ \/ __/|  \       !  on-site @ Taligent, Inc. ! Anjan K. Nadimpalli
   |  _/\__ \| \ \      !  anjan AT taligent DOT com       ! FAX:
(408)777-5280
   |_|  /___/|_|__\     !  anjan AT pencom DOT com         ! Phone:
(408)777-5113
Pencom Systems Administration                       ! Pager: (408)787-2677