ADSM-L

Re: OS/2 Server: dumpdb/loaddb fails

1996-08-15 09:17:54
Subject: Re: OS/2 Server: dumpdb/loaddb fails
From: Jeffrey Mathers <matherj AT ROCKVAX.ROCKEFELLER DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 08:17:54 -0500
Mitch,

I am curious as to why you seem to believe that the NT version of the server
will
solve your problem. Do you think that the OS/2 version of the ADSM server is
inferior to other released versions or that it is more prone to error?

I am curious because I also am using the OS/2 server and except for installation
hassles have found it to be quite reliable. Since you are a long time ADSM user
your
input would be quite valuable. Feel free to email me off line if you don't want
answer on the forum.

Reg's
Jeff Mathers
Computer Data Systems Manager