ADSM-L

Re: TCP/IP settings

1996-08-09 10:28:36
Subject: Re: TCP/IP settings
From: Oliver Elsenheimer <oliver.elsenheimer AT NS.MIELE DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:28:36 +0200
Paul,

we are using HPUX-clients and I got these errors several times.
One reason might be that someone used wildcards in directory or file
names. Another one: Check your network-connection (plugs etc...)
Are there any read permisssions on your filesystems or NFS?

All these raesons caused TCP/IP failure with the same errorcodes during
the backup on my clients.

Oliver