ADSM-L

Need suggestion for SCSI controller for ADSM/2 server with Compaq Proliant

1996-08-08 18:53:02
Subject: Need suggestion for SCSI controller for ADSM/2 server with Compaq Proliant
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 18:53:02 -0400
I have been trying to get a tape unit to work with ADSM/2 (ADSM for
OS/2). I have been trying with an Adaptec card and after talking to
ADSM support it seems that the card may be the reason I can't access
the tape unit.
ADSM support recommended either an IBM SCSI adapter or a Future
Domain.

Has anyone tried any IBM or Future Domain SCSI Controller with a
Compaq Proliant to run ADSM/2 with a tape device? I am concerned
about buying a controller that may have incompatibility problems with
the Compaq computer.