ADSM-L

ADSM/2 support of DEC TZ87 aka DLT2000 / DEC TZ885 aka DLT 4500

1996-08-08 14:41:58
Subject: ADSM/2 support of DEC TZ87 aka DLT2000 / DEC TZ885 aka DLT 4500
From: Andreas Walter <andreasw AT BBDO DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 20:41:58 +0200
Currently we have a TZ87 (which in fact is a Quantum DLT2000) to use NOW and a
TZ885 (Quatum DLT4500 cap.
100GB). Unfortunately these drives are not supported by th ADSM drivers which
come with WarpServer for use with
PSnS. I can't understand it. I know even the TZs are supported by the NT
version. As I understand it, the NT version
is already v2 but the OS/2 version only v1. Somebode told me that I could patch
a driver so it would recognice the
TZ*** drive. Any information about this? What exactly must I patch?

Regards,
Andreas.

BBDO INTERACTIVE
BBDO INTERACTIVE