ADSM-L

NetWare 4.10 ADSM question

1996-08-07 12:08:12
Subject: NetWare 4.10 ADSM question
From: Paul Zarnowski <VKM AT CORNELLC.CIT.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 12:08:12 EDT
We have a user here who is attempting to install & run ADSM on a NetWare 4.10
server.  I am not a NetWare person, so I'm hoping for some help.

When the user tries to run ADSM, it simply hangs - no error messages and no
entries in the log files.  They can issue LOAD DSMC and get the >DSMC
prompt, but when they try to run a command (e.g., INCR or QUERY SCH), it
simply hangs.

It's probably something simple, and I'm hoping someone can offer some
suggestions as to what might cause this symptom.

Thanks in advance,
..Paul

Paul Zarnowski                     Phone:   607/255-4757
Cornell Information Technologies   Fax:     607/255-6523
Cornell University                 US Mail: 315 CCC, Ithaca, NY 14853-2601