ADSM-L

Re: Is there a FAQ for ADSM?

1996-08-01 16:41:08
Subject: Re: Is there a FAQ for ADSM?
From: Francisco Reyes <reyes01 AT IBM DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 16:41:08 -0400
On Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:57:39 -0500, Jeffrey Mathers wrote:

>I have a rather lengthy help file on ADSM/2 on my web site. I would be
>willing to host FAQ sheets on ADSM too. I would prefer sheets on the OS/2
>products but would consider others as well.
>
>Here's the link I have:
>
>http://pdtc.rockefeller.edu/pdtcmain/cds/cds1.html

Jeffrey,

I took at look at your site and it looks pretty good. If you agree I
would like to help you with improving the ADSM section.

After looking at the site I understand why you would prefer to have it
oriented towards OS/2, but I have strong feeling that we could, if the
help of others, include info on other platforms too.

Remember that I an fairly new to ADSM myself and this is only something
I would be doing on my spare time. It just happens that I will have a
bit more spare time until start school in 3 weeks. This is also a good
time for me to document certain things, because after I have ADSM
running I need to train some of my co-workers so hopefully there will
be instances where what I need to do for work coincides with improving
the site.