ADSM-L

Any Win95 Client TCP/IP Problems?

1996-08-01 12:15:22
Subject: Any Win95 Client TCP/IP Problems?
From: James Kleberg <Kleberg_James_R/svoa0001 AT SSB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 12:15:22 -0400
        Does anyone know of any problems with the Win95 Client (2.1.0.3)
     creating problems for other TCP/IP apps on the workstation?  I have
     had Win95 crashes while using cc:Mail (interacting with HP/OpenMail
     via TCP/IP) since upgrading from the beta client code.  I've yet to
     have a crash without any prior exercising of the ADSM code.
        Also worth noting - I have also been using the admin client as
     well.
        Maybe packet or window sizes?  Maybe there's no relation.
        Any ideas?  Thanks.