ADSM-L

ANS4953W Error message

1996-07-31 18:22:24
Subject: ANS4953W Error message
From: Kelly Root <kroot1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:22:24 -0500
One of our OS/2 Warp servers receives this error message:

ANS4953W Session rejected: SNALU6.2 connection failure.
       CPIC conversation deallocation error

Explanation:  CPIC conversation deallocation error.  ADSM received an
incorrect return code from the deallocate verb.  This error does not
affect the ADSM program.

System Action:  None.

User Response: None.

What does this mean? I understand that this is just a warning message but should
I be looking into something so this server does not receive the message again?