ADSM-L

DSMC SCHED on Novell Client

2015-10-04 18:14:43
Subject: DSMC SCHED on Novell Client
From: INTERNET.OWNERAD at SNADGATE
To: Jerry Lawson at TISDMAIL
Date: 7/24/96 11:26AM
I am a little confused by what you mean about losing control of the NetWare
console.  Assuming you're at the NetWare console, the active screen will
switch to ADSM when the load takes place, but other load processes that follow
in the autoexec will continue - some of them may cause screen switching to
occur also.  At any rate, you should be able to use the Ctrl-esc keys to get
the screen list back, or Alt-esc to toggle through the windows to the NetWare
console itself.

Jerry Lawson
jlawson AT itthartford DOT com