ADSM-L

FW: tape reclamation errors

1996-07-19 13:02:00
Subject: FW: tape reclamation errors
From: "Macuzzi, Roland" <macuro AT EDC3.EDC DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 13:02:00 EDT
Mark!

You might be on to something here!....
I have 2 SCSI adapter cards, each is connected to a 3490E-C22
(each 3490E-C22 has 2 tape transports) - I'm not sure which part of the
device "location" is the SCSI-ID portion.  I'll check it out.

I'll take you up on your offer - could you send me a copy of your "smit"
device
config using something like:
     smitty devices
          Tape Drive
               List All Defined Tape Drives
and then, for one of them (eg:  rmt0   Available 04-02-00-4,0 IBM SSD 3490E
Tape Drive)
     smitty devices
          Tape Drive
               Change / Show Characteristics of a Tape Drive

Much appreciated!

Roland Macuzzi    Email: macuro AT edc3.edc DOT ca
Export Development Corporation